TAJ & BEYOND
Delhi ● Agra ● Ranthambore ● Jaipur ● Delhi
India… a country which will enchant you with her beauty and diversity, delight you with her colorful pageantry, enrich you with her culture, stun you with her modernity, embrace you with her warmth, and overwhelm you with her hospitality…a land where the ancient and the contemporary exist side by side, where thousands of brilliant images fill the soul with wonder and where quaint and startling contradictions juxtapose to lend an extraordinary vitality, texture and poetry to life.
This journey travels through the classic sights of India’s most populist circuit – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. This tour has been put together to represent the kaleidoscopic colours that can be witnessed whilst travelling through the princely state. Start by exploring the Mughal and Imperial monuments of Delhi from here travel to Agra, home of theimpressive Taj Mahal, Make your way through one of the India’s finest tiger reserves – Ranthambore national park ona game drive and end your stay discovering the pink city of Jaipur.
- Visit to Old Delhi and ride like a local on a cycle rickshaw (pedi cab)
- Visit to select World Heritage sites
- Ride an Elephant to Amer Fort
- Experience the colourful bazar
- Explore the famous Ranthambore National Park
- Watch the sun rise above the mesmerizing Taj Mahal